With new regulations such as the Law on the Protection of the Consumer No 6502 and the Law on Product Safety and Technical Regulations No 7223, strict controls and penalties have been introduced for the protection of the consumer. In this context, we provide legal services to our clients who are consumers by stating their legal rights, and we provide preventive legal services to our clients operating in the manufacturer and retail sector to avoid any penalties.
Some of the services we provide in the field of Consumer Law with our expert team as Altıntaş Law & Consultancy Office;
- Applying to the Relevant Institutions and Organizations in favor of the Consumers with the aim of Solving the Problems Encountered by the Consumers and Executing the Follow-up
- Filing a Lawsuit at the Consumer Court and Following the Lawsuits
- Resolution of Disputes Arising From Defective Goods or Defective Service
- Preparation of Distance Sales Contracts and Their Attachments
- Settlement of Disputes Arising From Distance Sales
- Providing Support Services for Preparing Advertisements Published in Periodicals such as Newspapers and Magazines in accordance with the Law No. 6502 on the Protection of the Consumer, and the Principles and Decisions of the Advertising Board